Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Interruption Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Interruption related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Interruption specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Interruption Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Interruption improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- In the case of a Business Interruption project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Business Interruption project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Business Interruption project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- Does Business Interruption analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Interruption book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Interruption self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Interruption Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Interruption areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Interruption Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Interruption projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Interruption Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Interruption project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it difficult to use Business Interruption project management software well?
- WBS Dictionary: Where engineering standards or other internal work measurement systems are used, is there a formal relationship between these values and work package budgets?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all contract records been included in the Business Interruption project archives?
- Source Selection Criteria: Can you reasonably estimate total organization requirements for the coming year?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of your Business Interruption projects should be selected when compared with other Business Interruption projects?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What instructional strategies were developed/incorporated (e.g., direct instruction, indirect instruction, experiential learning, independent study, interactive instruction)?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What cost data should be used to estimate costs during the 2-year follow-up period?
- Change Management Plan: Will all Field Readiness Criteria have been practically met prior to training roll-out?
- Procurement Audit: Do all requests for materials, supplies, and services require supervisors authorization?
Step-by-step and complete Business Interruption Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Interruption project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Interruption project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Interruption project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Interruption project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Interruption project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Interruption project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Interruption project with this in-depth Business Interruption Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Interruption projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Interruption and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Interruption investments work better.
This Business Interruption All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.