Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Model Innovation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Model Innovation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Model Innovation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Model Innovation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Model Innovation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- What are the known security controls?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- What would happen if Business Model Innovation werent done?
- For your Business Model Innovation project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Among the Business Model Innovation product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- How do we Improve Business Model Innovation service perception, and satisfaction?
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Model Innovation book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Model Innovation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Model Innovation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Model Innovation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Model Innovation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Model Innovation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Model Innovation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Model Innovation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit understand costumer needs, supply markets and suppliers?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a provider selected based upon defined evaluation criteria?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Project Portfolio management: What are the biggest dos and donts for the PMO to consider when performing resource portfolio management?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post meeting notes and the recording (if used) and notify participants?
- Risk Audit: Assessing Risk with Analytical Procedures: Do SystemsThinking Tools Help Auditors Focus on Diagnostic Patterns?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is earned value analysis completed to assess Business Model Innovation project performance?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the current scope of the Business Model Innovation project substantially different than that originally defined in the approved Business Model Innovation project plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have Business Model Innovation project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
Step-by-step and complete Business Model Innovation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Model Innovation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Model Innovation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Model Innovation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Model Innovation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Model Innovation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Model Innovation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Model Innovation project with this in-depth Business Model Innovation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Model Innovation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Model Innovation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Model Innovation investments work better.
This Business Model Innovation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.