Look inside the Kanban:
Ensure your group identifies, creates and facilitates technical and process design changes by conducting business and systems analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement; system availability, security, data reliability; re-engineering processes and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes and partnering with business to ensure solutions provided meet long-term business strategies.
Benefits of the Business Processes Kanban
- Does the process address organization processes and workflow and attempt to use value added capabilities by leveraging the use of applications and technologies through business process reengineering?
- Do you have time to assess all requirements and business processes to ensure that effective process are being mapped into the new automated solution?
- Which methods seeks to effect positive change in processes and organizations by using a set of practical tools to address business issues and process problems?
- What process does your organization use to ensure that recordkeeping requirements are identified during the business process analysis and met in new IT systems design?
- What business process changes and organization structure changes have been made to date to ensure efficient and effective administrative services using PeopleSoft?
- How do you focus your process management initiatives on high impact business processes and set the right priorities?
- Does your organization have a group responsible for Business Process Management and, if so, where is it located within your organization (Choose one)?
- Do you have a configuration management process in place to ensure that changes to your critical systems are for valid business reasons and have received proper authorization?
- Does your organization have a clear understanding of the business processes, applications and systems that process and/ or store personal information?
- Does the business and IT management have an ongoing work prioritization process in place that takes into account immediate business imperatives?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 2339 Business Processes critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Business Processes roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 2339 Business Processes critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Business Processes critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Business Processes Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Business Processes Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Berkeley College, ICF, Revolution Data Systems, New Law Business Model, NTT DATA, BDO, IBM, Altair Engineering, Abbott Laboratories, CapB InfoteK, Deloitte, Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., FedEx Services, Lithia Home Office, Bookkeeper360, Allies for Community Business, Principle Business Enterprises, Inc, UPMC, Accenture, Lower Colorado River Authority, Choice Hotels, Soccer Shots, Bandwidth, University of Missouri, Sunshine Enterprises, Neighborly, Kimberly-Clark, Datalitical, Bright Health, Del Monte Foods, Inc, Dyson, Wisconsin Women's Business Initiative Corporation, Nissan, NTT DATA Business Solutions, UnitedHealth Group, Bravent, DataRobot, Tailored Management, LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group), Exelon Corporation, Citizens, T-Mobile, ARM Treasure Data, AmerisourceBergen, Nike, Volkswagen Group of America, Inc., Morgan Stanley, Lumen, Amazon Web Services, Inc., S&P Global, LexisNexis Legal & Professional, Motorola Solutions, Blackmon Mooring & BMSCAT, Selective Insurance Company of America, Applied Research Associates, Inc, Revantage Corporate Services, Security First Insurance Company (Security First Managers), B. Mark Inc. Hiring Solutions, Upwork, Software AG, Innovative Integration Inc., QBP, Guardian Life Insurance Company, Windstream Communications, Salesforce, Ingersoll Rand, Schneider Electric, Nutrien Ltd., Dell Technologies, IQVIA, Orion Talent, Facebook, IPSEN, WorkFusion, CUNA Mutual Group, NetSPI, LLC, Wiley, AXA, Comcast, Flexport, The Boston Beer Company, First American, Marc Jacobs, Tokio Marine HCC, Long View Systems, FactSet Research Systems, ALPS INSURANCE AGENCY INC, Alloy Therapeutics, Inspire Partners, Direct Link Worldwide, Horizontal Digital, Streamlyne, SUNY System Administration, Convex Tech, TA Digital, Rexnord, Diakont, FS-ISAC, HealthiVibe