What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Business Transformation product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings? How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
Why Own The Business Transformation Self-Assessment?
The Business Transformation Self-Assessment will make you a Business Transformation domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the Business Transformation work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Business Transformation task and that every Business Transformation outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Business Transformation opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Business Transformation advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Business Transformation Self-Assessment. Featuring 636 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Transformation improvements can be made.
What Is In The Business Transformation Self-Assessment?
The Business Transformation Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 636 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Transformation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The Business Transformation Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose Business Transformation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Transformation and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define Business Transformation With This Business Transformation Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 636 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Business Transformation leader?
- Define Criterion: What sources do you use to gather information for a Business Transformation study?
- Measure Criterion: Which customers cant participate in our Business Transformation domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Analyze Criterion: What are the disruptive Business Transformation technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Improve Criterion: Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Business Transformation?
- Control Criterion: Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Business Transformation activities?
- Sustain Criterion: Why is it important to have senior management support for a Business Transformation project?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; Business Transformation Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Business Transformation Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a Business Transformation domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The Business Transformation Self Assessment That Will Make You A Business Transformation Domain Expert Now.