Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business cycle Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business cycle related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business cycle specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business cycle Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 633 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business cycle improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 633 standard requirements:
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Business cycle does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- To what extent does management recognize Business cycle as a tool to increase the results?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- Which customers cant participate in our Business cycle domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- How are you going to measure success?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- What is Business cycles impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- How do we measure improved Business cycle service perception, and satisfaction?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business cycle book in PDF containing 633 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business cycle self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business cycle Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business cycle areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business cycle Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business cycle projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business cycle Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business cycle project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
- Quality Management Plan: Can the requirements be traced to the appropriate components of the solution, as well as test scripts?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Quality Management Plan: What are the established criteria that sampling / testing data are compared against?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the products of the organizationÕs Business cycle projects meeting their customerÕs objectives?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchase order form clear and complete so that the vendor understands all terms and conditions?
- Project Charter: Strategic Fit: What is the Strategic Initiative Identifier for this Business cycle project?
- Executing Process Group: How does Business cycle project management relate to other disciplines?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How can the Business cycle project be displayed graphically to better visualize the activities?
Step-by-step and complete Business cycle Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business cycle project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business cycle project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business cycle project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business cycle project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business cycle project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business cycle project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business cycle project with this in-depth Business cycle Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business cycle projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business cycle and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business cycle investments work better.
This Business cycle All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.