Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business directory Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business directory related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business directory specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business directory Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business directory improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- How do our controls stack up?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- How do you use Business directory data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- What does your signature ensure?
- Are accountability and ownership for Business directory clearly defined?
- What was the last experiment we ran?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Business directory objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
- Will team members perform Business directory work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business directory book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business directory self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business directory Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business directory areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business directory Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business directory projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business directory Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business directory project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: How does the principle of senders and receivers make the Business directory project communications effort more complex?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its general support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Cost Baseline: Are you asking management for something as a result of this update?
- Quality Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Procurement Audit: Are buyers prohibited from accepting gifts from vendors?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Business directory project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Business directory project is needed?
- Procurement Audit: Do you learn from benchmarking your own practices with international standards?
- Procurement Audit: Are information technology resources (e-procurement) used to reduce costs?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Business directory project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
Step-by-step and complete Business directory Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business directory project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business directory project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business directory project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business directory project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business directory project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business directory project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business directory project with this in-depth Business directory Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business directory projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business directory and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business directory investments work better.
This Business directory All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.