Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business game Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business game related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business game specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business game Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 710 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business game improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 710 standard requirements:
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- How to Secure Business game?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- Which customers cant participate in our Business game domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- How does Business game integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Business game values?
- What are specific Business game Rules to follow?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business game book in PDF containing 710 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business game self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business game Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business game areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business game Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business game projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business game Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business game project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: How to convince employees that this is a necessary process?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Business game projects / systems?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members meet frequently enough to accomplish the teams ends?
- Procurement Audit: Are bank accounts reconciled by an individual independent of the disbursement responsibilities?
- Scope Management Plan: Has process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are costs that may be needed to account for Business game project risks determined?
- Procurement Audit: Did additional works amount to no more than 50% of the initial contract?
- Cost Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the last item a Business game project manager must do to finalize Business game project close-out?
Step-by-step and complete Business game Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business game project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business game project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business game project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business game project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business game project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business game project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business game project with this in-depth Business game Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business game projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business game and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business game investments work better.
This Business game All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.