Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business process orientation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business process orientation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business process orientation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business process orientation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business process orientation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- Do we monitor the Business process orientation decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Business process orientation effort?
- Have all basic functions of Business process orientation been defined?
- Is the impact that Business process orientation has shown?
- How to Improve?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business process orientation book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business process orientation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business process orientation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business process orientation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business process orientation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business process orientation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business process orientation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business process orientation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there checklists created to demine if all quality processes are followed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How would you assess the risk management process in the Business process orientation project?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Business process orientation project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Business process orientation project documentation been archived or otherwise disposed as described in the Business process orientation project communication plan?
- Network Diagram: Are the Gantt Chart and/or Network Diagram updated periodically and used to assess the overall Business process orientation project timetable?
- Decision Log: Behaviors; what are guidelines that the team has identified that will assist them with getting the most out of their team meetings?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Scope Management Plan: To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
Step-by-step and complete Business process orientation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business process orientation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business process orientation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business process orientation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business process orientation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business process orientation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business process orientation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business process orientation project with this in-depth Business process orientation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business process orientation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business process orientation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business process orientation investments work better.
This Business process orientation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.