Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Process Reengineering Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Process Reengineering related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Process Reengineering specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Process Reengineering Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 929 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Process Reengineering improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 929 standard requirements:
- Has your organization used quantitative as well as qualitative decision criteria for comparing the expected benefits, costs, risks, and returns associated with implementing the Crisis Management project?
- If your organization decides to pursue reengineering, how will it address any unresolved issues/concerns that were identified as a result of its assessment of internal and external barriers to change?
- When deciding to outsource we know if the candidate services require extensive interactions between the service providers and the businesss competitive and strategic resources and capabilities?
- When there is a decision for a new critical process, what means do you use to communicate step-by-step processes to ensure other people understand and will complete the process correctly?
- Have executives called attention to the efforts, contributions, and innovations of employees during the reengineering project, and widely shared the credit for success with everyone?
- Are the necessary resources available so that the people in such functional areas can perform assigned work activities and how well do they perform such assigned work activities?
- What steps have executives included in the Change Management plan to identify and address customers and stakeholders concerns about the specific process to be reengineered?
- Has the team used lessons learned from its own improvement efforts, as well as other organizations reengineering efforts, in assessing and overcoming potential barriers?
- Have executives identified potential external barriers to reengineering the target process in terms of legislation, regulation, policy issues, and political interests?
- A need exists to more explicitly prescribe how to provide the full perspective. A more comprehensive discipline is needed. So, how does a good approach look like?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Process Reengineering book in PDF containing 929 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Process Reengineering self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Process Reengineering Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Process Reengineering areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Process Reengineering Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Process Reengineering projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Process Reengineering Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Process Reengineering project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Business Process Reengineering project team?
- Activity Duration Estimates: When a risk event occurs, is the risk response evaluated and the appropriate response implemented?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the range and quality of its accommodation, catering and transportation services are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Source Selection Criteria: What evidence should be provided regarding proposal evaluations?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Business Process Reengineering project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization establish and maintain customer relationships?
- Team Directory: How do unidentified risks impact the outcome of the Business Process Reengineering project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Business Process Reengineering project?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
Step-by-step and complete Business Process Reengineering Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Process Reengineering project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Process Reengineering project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Process Reengineering project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Process Reengineering project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Process Reengineering project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Process Reengineering project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Process Reengineering project with this in-depth Business Process Reengineering Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Process Reengineering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Process Reengineering and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Process Reengineering investments work better.
This Business Process Reengineering All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.