Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business process reengineering Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business process reengineering related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business process reengineering specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business process reengineering Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business process reengineering improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- Do those selected for the Business process reengineering team have a good general understanding of what Business process reengineering is all about?
- What kinds of organizational, functional i.e., business process reengineering or managerial changes were required?
- Are ERP tools used for business process reengineering (BPR) or does BPR occur due to ERP implementation?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- How important is Business process reengineering to the user organizations mission?
- How can we use business process reengineering to become more efficient?
- Business process reengineering assessment complete?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- How are you going to measure success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business process reengineering book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business process reengineering self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business process reengineering Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business process reengineering areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business process reengineering Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business process reengineering projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business process reengineering Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business process reengineering project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity List: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology Business process reengineering project manager?
- Project Management Plan: Are the existing and future without-plan conditions reasonable and appropriate?
- Procurement Audit: Is the foreseen budget compared with similar Business process reengineering projects or procurements yet realised (historical standards)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Business process reengineering project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Scope Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Business process reengineering project scheduling & tracking?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are post milestone Business process reengineering project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does an evaluation need to include the identification of strengths and weaknesses?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What stakeholders must be involved in the development and oversight of the performance plan?
Step-by-step and complete Business process reengineering Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business process reengineering project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business process reengineering project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business process reengineering project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business process reengineering project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business process reengineering project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business process reengineering project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business process reengineering project with this in-depth Business process reengineering Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business process reengineering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business process reengineering and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business process reengineering investments work better.
This Business process reengineering All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.