Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CADES Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CADES related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CADES specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CADES Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 693 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CADES improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 693 standard requirements:
- Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
- If your devices live for decades, are you sure that you can trust the network that the devices are connected to for the full lifetime of the device?
- Are ditches, pits, excavations, and surfaces in poor repair guarded by readily visible barricades, rails, or other equally effective means?
- Moores Law has been tracked for the last two plus decades, but have we now reached the Silicon End Point?
- If experimentation is valuable, and economists have been doing it for several decades, what have you learned?
- Is pay by itself adequate to effectively attract, motivate, and retain employees?
- Do HR systems educate leaders about the quality of their human capital decisions?
- What will probably be the key growth areas in the coming decades?
- What should be the story of philanthropy in the decades ahead?
- Do you have a vision statement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CADES book in PDF containing 693 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CADES self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CADES Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CADES areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CADES Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CADES projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CADES Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CADES project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Scope Management Plan: Has appropriate allowance been made for the effect of the learning curve on all personnel joining the CADES project who do not have the required prior industry, functional & technical expertise?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Executing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the CADES project?
- Activity Attributes: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Change Management Plan: How does the principle of senders and receivers make the CADES project communications effort more complex?
- Scope Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to organizations practices?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the CADES project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Planning Process Group: Are there efficient coordination mechanisms to avoid overloading the counterparts, participating stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete CADES Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CADES project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CADES project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CADES project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CADES project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CADES project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CADES project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CADES project with this in-depth CADES Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CADES projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CADES and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CADES investments work better.
This CADES All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.