Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CMDB Tool Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CMDB Tool related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CMDB Tool specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CMDB Tool Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CMDB Tool improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- When running the Configure Local Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) task using the Content Engine Configuration Manager tool, what value should you use for the directory service bind user name field?
- Does the tool integrate with a Configuration Management System (and CMDBs) to gather, validate and graphically illustrate required information for release builds and deployment activities?
- How does the content of software build need to be supervised and what kind of reports are needed for the development projects management and for the rest of the development organization?
- What is the one piece of management technology within Windows that allows you to centrally manage diverse elements as security configuration, desktop lockdown, and software deployment?
- What are the options for a small to medium size IT organization that wants to enhance Configuration Management System to drive better service delivery, and have budget restraints?
- Does software management determine if the newly deployed supervisor engine software or module software is compatible with the module types (or module hardware versions)?
- Does software management check to see that the newly deployed supervisor software or module software is compatible with the module types (or module hardware versions)?
- Has the system product baseline been established and documented to enable hardware fabrication and software coding to proceed with proper configuration management?
- Does the tool integrate with the CMS CMDBs to facilitate the identification of weak or unstable Configuration Items to support Component Failure Impact Analysis?
- What is driving your organizations investment in tools to automate configuration and change and release management functions for its application infrastructure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CMDB Tool book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CMDB Tool self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CMDB Tool Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CMDB Tool areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CMDB Tool Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CMDB Tool projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CMDB Tool Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CMDB Tool project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: How do you integrate CMDB Tool project Planning with the Iterative/Evolutionary SDLC?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main processes included in CMDB Tool project quality management?
- Procurement Audit: Is there management monitoring of transactions and balances?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Contingency planning. if a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Closing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the CMDB Tool project?
- Project Portfolio management: When starting a new PMO, what are the steps that need to be taken to have a final resource portfolio?
- Cost Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Activity Attributes: Would you consider either of corresponding activities an outlier?
- Executing Process Group: Based on your CMDB Tool project communication management plan, what worked well?
Step-by-step and complete CMDB Tool Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CMDB Tool project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CMDB Tool project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CMDB Tool project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CMDB Tool project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CMDB Tool project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CMDB Tool project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CMDB Tool project with this in-depth CMDB Tool Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CMDB Tool projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CMDB Tool and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CMDB Tool investments work better.
This CMDB Tool All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.