Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Campaign finance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Campaign finance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Campaign finance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Campaign finance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 771 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Campaign finance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 771 standard requirements:
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Campaign finance goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Campaign finance process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Campaign finance process available?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Campaign finance Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Campaign finance, including any consulting or professional services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Campaign finance book in PDF containing 771 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Campaign finance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Campaign finance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Campaign finance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Campaign finance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Campaign finance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Campaign finance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Campaign finance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Name the 2 elements that deal with providing the detail?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Campaign finance project?
- Variance Analysis: What types of services and expense are shared between business segments?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an overall mission for the procurement function/unit and is it determined which tasks the procurement function/unit should carry out?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Which of the records created within the Campaign finance project, if any, does the Business Owner require access to?
- Quality Audit: Are the intentions consistent with external obligations (such as applicable laws)?
- Closing Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Project Portfolio management: Governance. How does the organization ensure that Campaign finance project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Project Portfolio management: How does the organization ensure that Campaign finance project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
Step-by-step and complete Campaign finance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Campaign finance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Campaign finance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Campaign finance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Campaign finance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Campaign finance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Campaign finance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Campaign finance project with this in-depth Campaign finance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Campaign finance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Campaign finance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Campaign finance investments work better.
This Campaign finance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.