Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Canton System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Canton System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Canton System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Canton System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Canton System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- What would be the goal or target for a Canton Systems improvement team?
- What does your signature ensure?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- What are internal and external Canton System relations?
- How to measure variability?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Canton System delivery for example is new software needed?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- Do we have past Canton System Successes?
- Have you found any ground fruit or low-hanging fruit for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Canton System book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Canton System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Canton System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Canton System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Canton System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Canton System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Canton System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Canton System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the Canton System project requirements. Who has the authority to reject Canton System project requirements?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the cost baseline been identified and impact on the Canton System project documented?
- Risk Management Plan: My Canton System project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- Source Selection Criteria: What information is to be provided and when should it be provided?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for staff performance planning and review is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Risk Audit: What are the costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Network Diagram: What is the lowest cost to complete this Canton System project in xx weeks?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there any potential occupational health and safety issues due to the proposed purchases?
Step-by-step and complete Canton System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Canton System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Canton System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Canton System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Canton System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Canton System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Canton System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Canton System project with this in-depth Canton System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Canton System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Canton System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Canton System investments work better.
This Canton System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.