Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Captive Centers Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Captive Centers related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Captive Centers specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Captive Centers Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Captive Centers improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Captive Centers techniques
- Do you have a vision statement?
- How do we go about Securing Captive Centers?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- Do our leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- Is Captive Centers Required?
- Is the current as is process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- How can the value of Captive Centers be defined?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- What to measure and why?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Captive Centers book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Captive Centers self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Captive Centers Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Captive Centers areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Captive Centers Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Captive Centers projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Captive Centers Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Captive Centers project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Did the Captive Centers project improve the team members reputations, skills, personal development?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization clearly defined the award criteria?
- Cost Baseline: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Procurement Management Plan: How long will it take for the purchase cost to be the same as the lease cost?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Captive Centers project?
- Procurement Audit: Is the strategy implemented across the entire organization?
- Closing Process Group: What is the amount of funding and what Captive Centers project phases are funded?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Captive Centers projects?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have a process for meeting its ongoing taxation obligations?
Step-by-step and complete Captive Centers Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Captive Centers project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Captive Centers project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Captive Centers project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Captive Centers project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Captive Centers project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Captive Centers project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Captive Centers project with this in-depth Captive Centers Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Captive Centers projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Captive Centers and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Captive Centers investments work better.
This Captive Centers All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.