This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Carrier Frequency assessment.
'The Art of Service representatives are available for questions and provide support. They don't 'nickel and dime' when it comes to answering questions or providing helpful resources. What doesn't work well is really on our end--prioritizing and using data and business analytics to drive business decisions, but my hope is that I will be able to use the self assessments to demonstrate the value of data and business analytics.' - Enterprise Architect in the Services Industry
'After a tool eval of various dash-boarding technologies, The Art of Service's self assessment was our preferred solution. It was nice to see our choice validated in the self assessment outcomes.' - Sr Business Intelligence Engineer in the Services Industry
'An amazing company that really cares about its clients. The developer team stays in touch with its clients to improve the product and the sales team makes sure that we have everything we need to succeed and isn't too pushy or aggressive. Overall a very good product from an innovative player in the space of business analytics. In addition to all that, getting The Art of service's Self-Assessments into our enterprise was smooth and efficient.' - Senior Manager in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Carrier Frequency Self-Assessment?
The Carrier Frequency Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Carrier Frequency work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Carrier Frequency task and that every Carrier Frequency outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Carrier Frequency opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Carrier Frequency advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Carrier Frequency Self-Assessment. Featuring 614 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Carrier Frequency improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Carrier Frequency Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 614 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Carrier Frequency Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Carrier Frequency Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Carrier Frequency projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Carrier Frequency and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Carrier Frequency with this Carrier Frequency Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 614 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Carrier Frequency activities?
- Define Question: Is the impact that Carrier Frequency has shown?
- Measure Question: What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Carrier Frequency project?
- Analyze Question: What should the next improvement project be that is related to Carrier Frequency?
- Improve Question: Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Carrier Frequency that make it risky?
- Control Question: To what extent does management recognize Carrier Frequency as a tool to increase the results?
- Sustain Question: Who will be responsible for deciding whether Carrier Frequency goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Value [to you] of the Carrier Frequency Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Carrier Frequency Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.