Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Census Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Census related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Census specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Census Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 717 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Census improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 717 standard requirements:
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- Was a data collection plan established?
- Consider your own Census project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Census?
- How do we Improve Census service perception, and satisfaction?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- Who are you going to put out of business, and why?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Census?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Census book in PDF containing 717 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Census self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Census Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Census areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Census Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Census projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Census Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Census project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Census project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Census project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its research planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling quality research outcomes?
- Risk Audit: Do you conduct risk assessments on all programs, activities and events?
- Project Management Plan: Do the proposed changes from the Census project include any significant risks to safety?
- Procurement Audit: Are tenders who do not comply with the requirements specified in the request for tenders rejected?
- Change Request: How are changes graded and who is responsible for the rating?
- Quality Audit: What has changed/improved as a result of the review processes?
- Cost Management Plan: Are updated Census project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Census project stage?
Step-by-step and complete Census Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Census project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Census project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Census project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Census project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Census project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Census project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Census project with this in-depth Census Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Census projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Census and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Census investments work better.
This Census All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.