Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Channel coordination Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Channel coordination related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Channel coordination specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Channel coordination Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Channel coordination improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- Do Channel coordination rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- Cloud management for Channel coordination do we really need one?
- How important is Channel coordination to the user organizations mission?
- Will Channel coordination deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- What should we stop doing?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Channel coordination book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Channel coordination self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Channel coordination Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Channel coordination areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Channel coordination Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Channel coordination projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Channel coordination Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Channel coordination project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets (or Channel coordination projections) established on a facility-wide basis at least annually for the life of the contract?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for accepting the Channel coordination project deliverables. Will the Channel coordination project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of information goes in a quality assurance plan?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How likely is the current plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is an industry recognized support tool(s) being used for Channel coordination project scheduling & tracking?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the Channel coordination project?
- Closing Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Change Management Plan: When developing your communication plan do you address the following: When should the given message be communicated?
- Risk Management Plan: Are staff committed for the duration of the product?
Step-by-step and complete Channel coordination Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Channel coordination project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Channel coordination project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Channel coordination project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Channel coordination project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Channel coordination project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Channel coordination project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Channel coordination project with this in-depth Channel coordination Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Channel coordination projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Channel coordination and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Channel coordination investments work better.
This Channel coordination All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.