Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Citizen Data Vaults Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Citizen Data Vaults related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Citizen Data Vaults specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Citizen Data Vaults Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 705 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Citizen Data Vaults improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 705 standard requirements:
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- Will team members regularly document their Citizen Data Vaults work?
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- Is the Citizen Data Vaults process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Who is the Citizen Data Vaults process owner?
- What information do users need?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Citizen Data Vaults models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Citizen Data Vaults book in PDF containing 705 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Citizen Data Vaults self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Citizen Data Vaults Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Citizen Data Vaults areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Citizen Data Vaults Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Citizen Data Vaults projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Citizen Data Vaults Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Citizen Data Vaults project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Citizen Data Vaults project?
- Scope Management Plan: Will anyone else be involved in verifying the deliverables?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a procedure to summarize bids and select a vendor?
- Executing Process Group: Why do you need a good WBS to use Citizen Data Vaults project management software?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Citizen Data Vaults project sufficiently qualified?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Citizen Data Vaults project baseline?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contingency plans created to prepare for risk events to occur?
Step-by-step and complete Citizen Data Vaults Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Citizen Data Vaults project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Citizen Data Vaults project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Citizen Data Vaults project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Citizen Data Vaults project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Citizen Data Vaults project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Citizen Data Vaults project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Citizen Data Vaults project with this in-depth Citizen Data Vaults Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Citizen Data Vaults projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Citizen Data Vaults and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Citizen Data Vaults investments work better.
This Citizen Data Vaults All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.