Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cleaner production Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cleaner production related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cleaner production specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cleaner production Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cleaner production improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- How can we improve performance?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Cleaner production strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- What was the last experiment we ran?
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Cleaner production will help you build influence, improve Cleaner production, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Cleaner production workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cleaner production book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cleaner production self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cleaner production Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cleaner production areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cleaner production Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cleaner production projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cleaner production Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cleaner production project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Communications Management Plan: Are the stakeholders getting the information others need, are others consulted, are concerns addressed?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Who & what determines the need for contracted services?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: If you were the Cleaner production project sponsor, how would you determine which Cleaner production project team(s) and/or individuals deserve recognition?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Cleaner production project?
- Procurement Audit: What are the required standards of quality assurance or environmental management?
- WBS Dictionary: Incurrence of actual indirect costs in excess of budgets, by element of expense?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do Cleaner production project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Initiating Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
Step-by-step and complete Cleaner production Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cleaner production project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cleaner production project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cleaner production project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cleaner production project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cleaner production project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cleaner production project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cleaner production project with this in-depth Cleaner production Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cleaner production projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cleaner production and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cleaner production investments work better.
This Cleaner production All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.