Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Client Liaison Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Client Liaison related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Client Liaison specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Client Liaison Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Client Liaison improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Client Liaison leaders?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- Do Client Liaison rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- Among the Client Liaison product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the as is stakeholder process?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Client Liaison? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- What is Effective Client Liaison?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Client Liaison book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Client Liaison self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Client Liaison Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Client Liaison areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Client Liaison Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Client Liaison projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Client Liaison Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Client Liaison project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Client Liaison project?
- Procurement Audit: When competitive dialogue was used, did the contracting authority provide sufficient justification for the use of this procedure and was the contract actually particularly complex?
- Schedule Management Plan: Will the tools selected accomplish the scheduling needs?
- Variance Analysis: Can Process Improvements Lead to Unfavorable Variances?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Client Liaison project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Change Management Plan: How will the stakeholders share information and transfer knowledge?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Client Liaison project?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Goals for the Client Liaison project. What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the Client Liaison project?
- Risk Audit: What risk does not having unique identification present?
Step-by-step and complete Client Liaison Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Client Liaison project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Client Liaison project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Client Liaison project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Client Liaison project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Client Liaison project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Client Liaison project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Client Liaison project with this in-depth Client Liaison Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Client Liaison projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Client Liaison and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Client Liaison investments work better.
This Client Liaison All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.