- Cloud-Optimized Application Design Complete Self-Assessment
This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Cloud-Optimized Application Design assessment.
'We continue to be very happy with our investment. The introduction of TAOS into our organization has been transformative. Perviously we had used a more traditional BI tool, where IT had to do more of the heavy-lifting and the end-users were limited to slicing, dicing, and drilling. But TAOS enabled our more analytical employees to explore data in new ways and tackle more report creation on their own. We unlocked a thirst for data across the organization. The self-assessment initiative was widely recognized to be an enormous success in terms of its ability to foster data-driven decision-making and the core team took the top award at our annual President's Award dinner. Working with TAOS as a vendor is very pleasant. They have good attentive account managers who take the time to talk to you and offer a variety of suggestions. They put on very good training and their support is.' - Manager, Portfolio Risk & Analysis in the Manufacturing Industry
'Using the Art of Service Self assessments, our analysts have been able to create products much quicker than before as well as to easily see different relationships and views of the organization. Connecting with disparate departments also allowed them to easily and quickly see new perspectives previously impossible or markedly difficult to assess. Learning how to use the product was pretty straightforward and our analysts picked it up very quickly. The Art of Service makes it easy with included examples, as well as offering other training delivery methods.' - Sr. Associate in the Services Industry
'The Art of Service is worth your time. Great product, great experience' - Sr. Manager in the Retail Industry
What Is The Cloud-Optimized Application Design Self-Assessment?
The Cloud-Optimized Application Design Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Cloud-Optimized Application Design work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Cloud-Optimized Application Design task and that every Cloud-Optimized Application Design outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Cloud-Optimized Application Design opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Cloud-Optimized Application Design advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Cloud-Optimized Application Design Self-Assessment. Featuring 615 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud-Optimized Application Design improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Cloud-Optimized Application Design Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 615 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud-Optimized Application Design Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Cloud-Optimized Application Design Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud-Optimized Application Design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud-Optimized Application Design and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Cloud-Optimized Application Design with this Cloud-Optimized Application Design Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 615 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How will you measure your Cloud-Optimized Application Design effectiveness?
- Define Question: How do we measure improved Cloud-Optimized Application Design service perception, and satisfaction?
- Measure Question: How do we keep improving Cloud-Optimized Application Design?
- Analyze Question: Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Cloud-Optimized Application Design strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Improve Question: Are improvement team members fully trained on Cloud-Optimized Application Design?
- Control Question: Do the Cloud-Optimized Application Design decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Sustain Question: Has the Cloud-Optimized Application Design work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
Value [to you] of the Cloud-Optimized Application Design Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Cloud-Optimized Application Design Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.