Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cloud Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cloud Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cloud Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cloud Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- How can business networks and the cloud-based applications underlying them better help companies reach a more strategic level of business intelligence and automation?
- What aspects of work environments are most critical to foster high levels of engagement, drive individual and team performance, and support strategic objectives?
- Is cloud adoption driven within your business principally by the IT function as a technological strategy or by business on an operational needs basis?
- Will a virtualization-centric strategy in the age of containerization represent an opportunity loss or remain at the core of unmet business demands?
- What are some symptoms or upcoming business changes that manufacturers unknowingly experience that indicate communications strategy needs an update?
- Which strategic or operational decisions would benefit from big data or compute-intensive analytics that are more feasibly delivered through cloud?
- How can small business awareness of commercial online opportunities be balanced with awareness of potential online risks and mitigation strategies?
- How can the software provider provide an agile response to changing requirements when planning the transformation strategy on a long-term basis?
- What is the role of data quality in compliance, corporate performance management, business intelligence and other critical business initiatives?
- What is the operational and structural framework of Fuse Networks and what are the main segments and strategies of a multi-media business?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cloud Strategy book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cloud Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cloud Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cloud Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cloud Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Has your organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Change Request: Have scm procedures for noting the change, recording it, and reporting it been followed?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you have access to stakeholders when you need them?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will new and supplemental skills be introduced as the need is recognized?
- Quality Metrics: How can the effectiveness of each of the activities be measured?
- Cost Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Cloud Strategy project plan?
- Change Management Plan: What prerequisite knowledge or training is required?
- Variance Analysis: Are the wbs and organizational levels for application of the Cloud Strategy projected overhead costs identified?
- Project Schedule: Are there activities that came from a template or previous Cloud Strategy project that are not applicable on this phase of this Cloud Strategy project?
- Lessons Learned: Were the Cloud Strategy project objectives met (if not, briefly account for what wasnt met)?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud Strategy project with this in-depth Cloud Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud Strategy investments work better.
This Cloud Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.