Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Commercial Telematics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Commercial Telematics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Commercial Telematics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Commercial Telematics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Commercial Telematics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- What are our Commercial Telematics Processes?
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Commercial Telematics?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- How will the Commercial Telematics team and the group measure complete success of Commercial Telematics?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- How can we improve performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Commercial Telematics book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Commercial Telematics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Commercial Telematics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Commercial Telematics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Commercial Telematics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Commercial Telematics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Commercial Telematics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Commercial Telematics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Will all tasks resulting from issues be entered into the Commercial Telematics project Plan and tracked through the plan?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are the local factors going to affect the absorption?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will finally present the work or product(s) for acceptance?
- Change Management Plan: Who is the target audience of the piece of information?
- Procurement Audit: Are receiving reports on file for all claims for equipment, supplies and materials in the paid claims file?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Project Scope Statement: Change Management vs. Change Leadership - What's the Difference?
- Project Charter: What outcome, in measureable terms, are you hoping to accomplish?
- Project Charter: Commercial Telematics project Objective Statement: What must the Commercial Telematics project do?
- Lessons Learned: How did the estimated Commercial Telematics project Budget compare with the total actual expenditures?
Step-by-step and complete Commercial Telematics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Commercial Telematics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Commercial Telematics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Commercial Telematics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Commercial Telematics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Commercial Telematics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Commercial Telematics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Commercial Telematics project with this in-depth Commercial Telematics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Commercial Telematics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Commercial Telematics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Commercial Telematics investments work better.
This Commercial Telematics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.