Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Communication Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Communication related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Communication specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Communication Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 1152 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Communication improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 1152 standard requirements:
- How do you determine the key elements that affect Communication workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
- How can we measure the performance?
- Where is our petri dish?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- Is the scope of Communication defined?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Communication strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- What business benefits will Communication goals deliver if achieved?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Communication processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Communication book in PDF containing 1152 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Communication self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Communication Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Communication areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Communication Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Communication projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Communication Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Communication project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are funding resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Communication project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What action would you take to the identified risks in the Communication project?
- Communications Management Plan: Timing: when do the effects of the communication take place?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
- Lessons Learned: Was any formal risk assessment carried out at the start of the Communication project, and was this followed up during the Communication project?
- Source Selection Criteria: How long will it take for the purchase cost to be the same as the lease cost?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Communication project?
- Lessons Learned: What was helpful to know when planning the deployment?
- Project Scope Statement: What are the possible consequences should a risk come to occur?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer willing to commit significant time to the requirements gathering process?
Step-by-step and complete Communication Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Communication project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Communication project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Communication project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Communication project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Communication project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Communication project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Communication project with this in-depth Communication Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Communication projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Communication and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Communication investments work better.
This Communication All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.