Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Communications Recovery Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Communications Recovery related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Communications Recovery specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Communications Recovery Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Communications Recovery improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- What are our best practices for minimizing Communications Recovery project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Communications Recovery project lifecycle?
- Are improved process (should be) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Communications Recovery measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- What is it like to work for me?
- Are new and improved process (should be) maps developed?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Communications Recovery?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Communications Recovery?
- How often are the team meetings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Communications Recovery book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Communications Recovery self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Communications Recovery Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Communications Recovery areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Communications Recovery Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Communications Recovery projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Communications Recovery Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Communications Recovery project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the number of people on the Communications Recovery project team adequate to do the job?
- Project Scope Statement: Are the input requirements from the team members clearly documented and communicated?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the Communications Recovery project?
- Quality Audit: Are measuring and test equipment that have been placed out of service suitably identified and excluded from use in any device reconditioning operation?
- Risk Management Plan: Are the required plans included, such as nonstructural flood risk management plans?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Are procedures established on how orders will be shipped?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the cost baseline been identified and impact on the Communications Recovery project documented?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Communications Recovery project produced meet the defined Communications Recovery project requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Communications Recovery Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Communications Recovery project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Communications Recovery project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Communications Recovery project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Communications Recovery project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Communications Recovery project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Communications Recovery project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Communications Recovery project with this in-depth Communications Recovery Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Communications Recovery projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Communications Recovery and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Communications Recovery investments work better.
This Communications Recovery All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.