Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Complementary Currency Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Complementary Currency related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Complementary Currency specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Complementary Currency Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 715 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Complementary Currency improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 715 standard requirements:
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Complementary Currency, and Brand Value
- What potential environmental factors impact the Complementary Currency effort?
- What are the costs of reform?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Complementary Currency project?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Complementary Currency leader?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Complementary Currency book in PDF containing 715 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Complementary Currency self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Complementary Currency Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Complementary Currency areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Complementary Currency Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Complementary Currency projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Complementary Currency Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Complementary Currency project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a PMO (Complementary Currency project Management Office) in place which provides oversight to the Complementary Currency project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is there centralized control of information sharing?
- Procurement Audit: Was the performance description adequate to needs and legal requirements?
- Cost Management Plan: Time management Ð How will the schedule impact of changes be estimated and approved?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How does the proposed individual meet each requirement?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assumptions Analysis -what assumptions have you made or been given about your Complementary Currency project?
- Network Diagram: If a current contract exists, can you provide the vendor name, contract start, and contract expiration date?
- Procurement Audit: Have late payment interests been rewarded and could they have been avoided?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do stakeholders follow a procedure for formally accepting the Complementary Currency project scope?
Step-by-step and complete Complementary Currency Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Complementary Currency project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Complementary Currency project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Complementary Currency project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Complementary Currency project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Complementary Currency project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Complementary Currency project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Complementary Currency project with this in-depth Complementary Currency Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Complementary Currency projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Complementary Currency and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Complementary Currency investments work better.
This Complementary Currency All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.