Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Conference management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Conference management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Conference management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Conference management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Conference management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Conference management. How do we gain traction?
- How do we manage Conference management Knowledge Management (KM)?
- How would one define Conference management leadership?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- What are the basics of Conference management fraud?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Conference management?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Conference management book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Conference management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Conference management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Conference management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Conference management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Conference management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Conference management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Conference management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Conference management project plan?
- Procurement Audit: If an electronic auction or a dynamic purchasing system was used, did the tender documents specify details on access to information, electronic equipment used and connection specifications?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What hierarchical authority does the stakeholder have in the organization?
- Network Diagram: Which type of network diagram allows you to depict four types of dependencies?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Procurement Audit: Are buyers prohibited from accepting gifts from vendors?
- Procurement Management Plan: Specific - Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Risk Register: What are you going to do to limit the Conference management projects risk exposure due to the identified risks?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the research supervision provided to its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Project Schedule: Your Conference management project management plan results in a Conference management project schedule that is too long. If the Conference management project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
Step-by-step and complete Conference management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Conference management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Conference management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Conference management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Conference management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Conference management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Conference management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Conference management project with this in-depth Conference management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Conference management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Conference management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Conference management investments work better.
This Conference management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.