Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Consensus-based assessment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Consensus-based assessment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Consensus-based assessment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Consensus-based assessment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 717 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Consensus-based assessment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 717 standard requirements:
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- How do we go about Comparing Consensus-based assessment approaches/solutions?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Consensus-based assessment? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Have all basic functions of Consensus-based assessment been defined?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Consensus-based assessment does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- How do we keep improving Consensus-based assessment?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- What will be measured?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Consensus-based assessment book in PDF containing 717 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Consensus-based assessment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Consensus-based assessment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Consensus-based assessment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Consensus-based assessment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Consensus-based assessment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Consensus-based assessment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Consensus-based assessment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are internal control mechanisms performed before payments?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Variance Analysis: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Consensus-based assessment project?
- Procurement Audit: Was the outcome of the award process properly reached and communicated?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Consensus-based assessment project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Vulnerable Groups; Who are the vulnerable groups that might be affected by the Consensus-based assessment project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Perform reality checks on schedules Ð are all tasks included?
- Procurement Audit: Do the buyers always select or authorize the source of supply on other than contract purchases?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Consensus-based assessment project schedule available for all Consensus-based assessment project team members to review?
Step-by-step and complete Consensus-based assessment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Consensus-based assessment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Consensus-based assessment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Consensus-based assessment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Consensus-based assessment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Consensus-based assessment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Consensus-based assessment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Consensus-based assessment project with this in-depth Consensus-based assessment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Consensus-based assessment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Consensus-based assessment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Consensus-based assessment investments work better.
This Consensus-based assessment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.