Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Consultant Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Consultant related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Consultant specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Consultant Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Consultant improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Have you met with appropriate internal and/or external resources (legal, tax, accounting, audit, HR, shareholder relations, consultant, other) to identify and address disclosure requirements?
- Review the clients bonus/incentive compensation plan to ensure that objective, performance-based criteria were established, communicated to staff, and used in determining bonus amounts?
- Management systems with more than 500 indicators to monitor aspects of human capital management, even in medium-size, not very sophisticated companies. Too many indicators?
- Impact of upgrade projects on the service desk and it department in general; will you need to employ expensive consultants or re-train your it staff?
- If any data will be released to the public, consultants, researchers or other third parties, will it be aggregated or otherwise de-identified (i.e. anonymized)?
- Review the clients bonus/incentive compensation plan to determine if any portion of the bonus paid was a constructive dividend or other distribution of profits?
- How will you train employees to apply lean and knowledge management practices so they can accomplish the streamlining and institution of new practices tasks?
- Have you met with appropriate internal and/or external resources (legal, accounting, HR, shareholder relations, consultant, other) to prepare the proxy?
- While you can hire consultants to help alleviate the resource crunch for the project, who gets to run them after the consultants leave?
- Will you be working with professional consultants such as accountants, financial counselors, or small business development professionals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Consultant book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Consultant self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Consultant Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Consultant areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Consultant Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Consultant projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Consultant Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Consultant project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What resources (both financial and non-financial) are available/needed?
- Quality Metrics: What are the organizations expectations for its quality Consultant project?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
- Quality Audit: Have personnel cleanliness and health requirements been established?
- Risk Register: Cost/Benefit Ð How much will the proposed mitigations cost and how does this cost compare with the potential cost of the risk event/situation should it occur?
- Risk Audit: Can assurance be expanded beyond the traditional audit without undermining independence?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: At what point will the Consultant project be closed and what will be done to formally close the Consultant project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Which hardware or software, related to, or as outcome of the Consultant project is new to the organization?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a practice that prohibits signing blank purchase orders?
Step-by-step and complete Consultant Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Consultant project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Consultant project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Consultant project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Consultant project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Consultant project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Consultant project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Consultant project with this in-depth Consultant Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Consultant projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Consultant and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Consultant investments work better.
This Consultant All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.