Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Container-Native Storage Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Container-Native Storage related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Container-Native Storage specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Container-Native Storage Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 894 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Container-Native Storage improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 894 standard requirements:
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesnt get a paycheck here care?
- In what ways are Container-Native Storage vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- What is Effective Container-Native Storage?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Container-Native Storage brings?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Container-Native Storage move?
- How are you going to measure success?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Container-Native Storage book in PDF containing 894 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Container-Native Storage self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Container-Native Storage Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Container-Native Storage areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Container-Native Storage Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Container-Native Storage projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Container-Native Storage Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Container-Native Storage project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource Providers; Who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the Container-Native Storage project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you solicit member feedback about meetings and what would make them better?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for accepting the reports produced by the process?
- Risk Register: What could prevent us delivering on the strategic program objectives and what is being done to mitigate such issues?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a provider selected based upon defined evaluation criteria?
- Variance Analysis: Are management actions taken to reduce indirect costs when there are significant adverse variances?
- Project Scope Statement: Where and How Does the Team Fit Within the Organization Structure?
- Quality Audit: Is there a risk that information provided by management may not always be reliable?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the actual costs used for variance analysis reconcilable with data from the accounting system?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Container-Native Storage project managers participating in the Container-Native Storage project know the Container-Native Storage projects true status first hand?
Step-by-step and complete Container-Native Storage Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Container-Native Storage project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Container-Native Storage project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Container-Native Storage project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Container-Native Storage project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Container-Native Storage project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Container-Native Storage project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Container-Native Storage project with this in-depth Container-Native Storage Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Container-Native Storage projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Container-Native Storage and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Container-Native Storage investments work better.
This Container-Native Storage All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.