Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Context-Enriched Experiences Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Context-Enriched Experiences related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Context-Enriched Experiences specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Context-Enriched Experiences Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 720 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Context-Enriched Experiences improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 720 standard requirements:
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Context-Enriched Experiences project manager?
- How frequently do you track Context-Enriched Experiences measures?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- Think about the functions involved in your Context-Enriched Experiences project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Do Context-Enriched Experiences rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Context-Enriched Experiences book in PDF containing 720 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Context-Enriched Experiences self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Context-Enriched Experiences Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Context-Enriched Experiences areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Context-Enriched Experiences Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Context-Enriched Experiences projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Context-Enriched Experiences Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Context-Enriched Experiences project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Context-Enriched Experiences project management strategy been established?
- Scope Management Plan: Pop Quiz Ð Which are the same inputs as in Scope Planning?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is price analysis and when should it be performed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are risks and risk management perceived in the Context-Enriched Experiences project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What methods are to be used for managing and monitoring subcontractors (eg agreements, contracts etc)?
- Procurement Audit: Did the contracting authority draw up a comprehensive written report about progress and outcome of the procurement process?
- Project Charter: Pop Quiz Ð Which are the same inputs as in the Context-Enriched Experiences project Charter?
- Procurement Audit: Are signature plates under the control of someone other than the individual given check-signing accountability?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is risk handled within this Context-Enriched Experiences project organization?
Step-by-step and complete Context-Enriched Experiences Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Context-Enriched Experiences project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Context-Enriched Experiences project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Context-Enriched Experiences project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Context-Enriched Experiences project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Context-Enriched Experiences project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Context-Enriched Experiences project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Context-Enriched Experiences project with this in-depth Context-Enriched Experiences Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Context-Enriched Experiences projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Context-Enriched Experiences and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Context-Enriched Experiences investments work better.
This Context-Enriched Experiences All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.