Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Control Code Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Control Code related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Control Code specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Control Code Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Control Code improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Control Code strengthening and reform actually originate?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- Who are you going to put out of business, and why?
- What are current Control Code Paradigms?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- How do we maintain Control Codes Integrity?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Control Code Management?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Control Code book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Control Code self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Control Code Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Control Code areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Control Code Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Control Code projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Control Code Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Control Code project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Knowing the health of the Control Code project Ð What is the status?
- Team Member Status Report: Will the staff do training or is that done by a third party?
- Planning Process Group: Is the pace of implementing the products of the programme ensuring the completeness of the results of the Control Code project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What should be the level of difficulty in handling the technology?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the staffs preferences for training on technology-based platforms?
- Project Charter: Does the Control Code project need to consider any special capacity or capability issues?
- Risk Audit: Do you conduct risk assessments on all programs, activities and events?
- Change Management Plan: What are the needs, priorities and special interests of the audience?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Control Code project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent is the program helping to influence the organizations policy framework?
Step-by-step and complete Control Code Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Control Code project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Control Code project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Control Code project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Control Code project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Control Code project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Control Code project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Control Code project with this in-depth Control Code Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Control Code projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Control Code and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Control Code investments work better.
This Control Code All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.