Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cooperative learning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cooperative learning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cooperative learning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cooperative learning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 853 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cooperative learning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 853 standard requirements:
- Strategic planning -Cooperative learning relations
- How are you going to measure success?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Cooperative learning, including any consulting or professional services?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Cooperative learning? There might be some that are less obvious?
- In what ways are Cooperative learning vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- Who are the Cooperative learning improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cooperative learning book in PDF containing 853 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cooperative learning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cooperative learning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cooperative learning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cooperative learning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cooperative learning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cooperative learning Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cooperative learning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Quality Audit: What is the collective experience of the team to be assigned to an audit?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Briefly describe some key events in the history of Cooperative learning project management. What Cooperative learning project was the first to use modern Cooperative learning project management?
- Cost Management Plan: What is the organization s history in doing similar tasks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members agree with the goals, their relative importance, and the ways in which their achievement will be measured?
- Change Request: Why were my requested changes rejected or not made?
- Project Scope Statement: How often do you estimate that the scope might change, and why?
- Cost Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Risk Register: Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the Cooperative learning project?
Step-by-step and complete Cooperative learning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cooperative learning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cooperative learning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cooperative learning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cooperative learning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cooperative learning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cooperative learning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cooperative learning project with this in-depth Cooperative learning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cooperative learning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cooperative learning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cooperative learning investments work better.
This Cooperative learning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.