Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Corporate Equality Index Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Corporate Equality Index related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Corporate Equality Index specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Corporate Equality Index Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 672 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Corporate Equality Index improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 672 standard requirements:
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Corporate Equality Index?
- What is Corporate Equality Indexs impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Corporate Equality Index goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- How do we foster innovation?
- What about Corporate Equality Index Analysis of results?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Corporate Equality Index agendas for the next 3 years?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Corporate Equality Index book in PDF containing 672 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Corporate Equality Index self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Corporate Equality Index Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Corporate Equality Index areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Corporate Equality Index Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Corporate Equality Index projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Corporate Equality Index Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Corporate Equality Index project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How are the local factors going to affect the absorption?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST Corporate Equality Index project management tool to use to determine the longest time the Corporate Equality Index project will take?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
- Source Selection Criteria: Does an evaluation need to include the identification of strengths and weaknesses?
- Executing Process Group: What are the key components of the Corporate Equality Index project communications plan?
- Quality Management Plan: What would be the next steps or what else should you do at this point?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Describe a Corporate Equality Index project that suffered from scope creep. Could it have been avoided?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the estimated cost of creating and implementing?
Step-by-step and complete Corporate Equality Index Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Corporate Equality Index project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Corporate Equality Index project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Corporate Equality Index project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Corporate Equality Index project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Corporate Equality Index project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Corporate Equality Index project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Corporate Equality Index project with this in-depth Corporate Equality Index Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Corporate Equality Index projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Corporate Equality Index and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Corporate Equality Index investments work better.
This Corporate Equality Index All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.