Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Corporate Objectives Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Corporate Objectives related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Corporate Objectives specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Corporate Objectives Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Corporate Objectives improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- What is the purpose of Corporate Objectives in relation to the mission?
- What will be measured?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Corporate Objectives Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- Cloud management for Corporate Objectives do we really need one?
- Which customers cant participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Are team charters developed?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Corporate Objectives shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts--the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Corporate Objectives book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Corporate Objectives self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Corporate Objectives Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Corporate Objectives areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Corporate Objectives Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Corporate Objectives projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Corporate Objectives Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Corporate Objectives project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Corporate Objectives project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Change Request: Can static requirements change attributes like the size of the change be used to predict reliability in execution?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does all Corporate Objectives project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is implementation of resource portfolio management recommended in the last stage?
- Cost Management Plan: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Procurement Audit: Was all the key documentation given to the contracting authority?
- Project Scope Statement: Was planning completed before the Corporate Objectives project was initiated?
- Quality Audit: Are the policies and processes, as set out in the Quality Audit Manual, properly applied?
- Procurement Audit: Budget controls: Does your organization maintain an up-to-date (approved) budget for all funded activities, and perform a comparison of that budget with actual expenditures for each budget category?
- Project Schedule: Does the condition or event threaten the Corporate Objectives projects objectives in any ways?
Step-by-step and complete Corporate Objectives Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Corporate Objectives project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Corporate Objectives project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Corporate Objectives project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Corporate Objectives project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Corporate Objectives project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Corporate Objectives project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Corporate Objectives project with this in-depth Corporate Objectives Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Corporate Objectives projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Corporate Objectives and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Corporate Objectives investments work better.
This Corporate Objectives All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.