Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Corporate social entrepreneurship Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Corporate social entrepreneurship related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Corporate social entrepreneurship specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Corporate social entrepreneurship Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 717 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Corporate social entrepreneurship improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 717 standard requirements:
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Corporate social entrepreneurship models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- How will you measure your Corporate social entrepreneurship effectiveness?
- Will Corporate social entrepreneurship deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- How would one define Corporate social entrepreneurship leadership?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Corporate social entrepreneurship book in PDF containing 717 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Corporate social entrepreneurship self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Corporate social entrepreneurship Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Corporate social entrepreneurship areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Corporate social entrepreneurship Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Corporate social entrepreneurship projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Corporate social entrepreneurship Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Corporate social entrepreneurship project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Corporate social entrepreneurship project schedule?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Corporate social entrepreneurship project documentation been archived or otherwise disposed as described in the Corporate social entrepreneurship project communication plan?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the range and quality of its social and recreational services and facilities are appropriately effective and constructive in meeting the needs of staff?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Planning Process Group: Will the products created live up to the necessary quality?
- Network Diagram: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which types of reports would help provide summary information to senior management?
- Scope Management Plan: Are calculations and results of analyses essentially correct?
- Procurement Audit: Could the bidders assess the economic risks the successful bidder would be responsible for, thus limiting the inclusion of extra charges for risk?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Corporate social entrepreneurship project risks?
Step-by-step and complete Corporate social entrepreneurship Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Corporate social entrepreneurship project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Corporate social entrepreneurship project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Corporate social entrepreneurship project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Corporate social entrepreneurship project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Corporate social entrepreneurship project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Corporate social entrepreneurship project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Corporate social entrepreneurship project with this in-depth Corporate social entrepreneurship Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Corporate social entrepreneurship projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Corporate social entrepreneurship and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Corporate social entrepreneurship investments work better.
This Corporate social entrepreneurship All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.