Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cosmos DB Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cosmos DB related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cosmos DB specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cosmos DB Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cosmos DB improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the long-term Cosmos DB goals?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- How will we ensure we get what we expected?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- Is Cosmos DB currently on schedule according to the plan?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Cosmos DB improvements?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Cosmos DB brings?
- What to measure and why?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cosmos DB book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cosmos DB self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cosmos DB Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cosmos DB areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cosmos DB Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cosmos DB projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cosmos DB Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cosmos DB project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: How do you organize the costs in the Cosmos DB project management plan?
- Scope Management Plan: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Quality Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Procurement Audit: Are the number of checking accounts where cash segregation is not required kept to a reasonable number?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have Cosmos DB project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Source Selection Criteria: When and what information can be discussed with offerors regarding past performance?
- Risk Register: Methodology: How will risk management be performed on this Cosmos DB project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the Cosmos DB project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Cosmos DB project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can you avoid altogether some things that might go wrong?
Step-by-step and complete Cosmos DB Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cosmos DB project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cosmos DB project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cosmos DB project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cosmos DB project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cosmos DB project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cosmos DB project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cosmos DB project with this in-depth Cosmos DB Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cosmos DB projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cosmos DB and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cosmos DB investments work better.
This Cosmos DB All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.