Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cost-plus pricing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cost-plus pricing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cost-plus pricing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cost-plus pricing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cost-plus pricing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Does Cost-plus pricing appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Cost-plus pricing processes?
- Can we add value to the current Cost-plus pricing decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- What are the costs of reform?
- Are stakeholder processes mapped?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Cost-plus pricing services/products?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cost-plus pricing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cost-plus pricing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cost-plus pricing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cost-plus pricing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cost-plus pricing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cost-plus pricing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cost-plus pricing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cost-plus pricing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What s the difference between % Complete and % work?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Cost-plus pricing project scheduling & tracking?
- Quality Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between individuals within the organization?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staffing profile is optimally aligned with the capability requirements implicit (or explicit) in its Strategic Plan?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the contractors involved take full responsibility?
- Project Charter: Cost-plus pricing project Background: What is the primary motivation for this Cost-plus pricing project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is stakeholder risk tolerance an important factor for the requirements process in this Cost-plus pricing project?
- Executing Process Group: How can your organization use a weighted decision matrix to evaluate proposals as part of source selection?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring Cost-plus pricing projects?
Step-by-step and complete Cost-plus pricing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cost-plus pricing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cost-plus pricing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cost-plus pricing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cost-plus pricing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cost-plus pricing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cost-plus pricing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cost-plus pricing project with this in-depth Cost-plus pricing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cost-plus pricing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cost-plus pricing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cost-plus pricing investments work better.
This Cost-plus pricing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.