Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Critical infrastructure protection Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Critical infrastructure protection related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Critical infrastructure protection specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Critical infrastructure protection Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Critical infrastructure protection improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- Is Critical infrastructure protection Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- How do you assess your Critical infrastructure protection workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- How to Secure Critical infrastructure protection?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- What information do users need?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Critical infrastructure protection Management?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Critical infrastructure protection book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Critical infrastructure protection self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Critical infrastructure protection Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Critical infrastructure protection areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Critical infrastructure protection Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Critical infrastructure protection projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Critical infrastructure protection Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Critical infrastructure protection project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Change Management Plan: Have the approved procedures and policies been published?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which risks need to move on to Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis?
- Executing Process Group: How does a Critical infrastructure protection project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Critical infrastructure protection project?
- Scope Management Plan: Knowing the health of the Critical infrastructure protection project Ð What is the status?
- Cost Baseline: If you sold 11 widgets on day, what would the affect on profits be?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does the stakeholder want to be involved or merely need to be informed about the Critical infrastructure protection project and its process?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
Step-by-step and complete Critical infrastructure protection Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Critical infrastructure protection project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Critical infrastructure protection project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Critical infrastructure protection project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Critical infrastructure protection project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Critical infrastructure protection project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Critical infrastructure protection project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Critical infrastructure protection project with this in-depth Critical infrastructure protection Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Critical infrastructure protection projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Critical infrastructure protection and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Critical infrastructure protection investments work better.
This Critical infrastructure protection All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.