Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Critical systems thinking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Critical systems thinking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Critical systems thinking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Critical systems thinking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 689 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Critical systems thinking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 689 standard requirements:
- Which customers cant participate in our Critical systems thinking domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- In retrospect, of the projects that we pulled the plug on, what percent do we wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do we wish had ended earlier?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Critical systems thinking ?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- What are the business goals Critical systems thinking is aiming to achieve?
- Is the Critical systems thinking organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- Does Critical systems thinking systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Critical systems thinking book in PDF containing 689 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Critical systems thinking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Critical systems thinking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Critical systems thinking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Critical systems thinking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Critical systems thinking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Critical systems thinking Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Critical systems thinking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are processes defined to monitor Critical systems thinking project cost and schedule variances?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Change Control Process documented and on file?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization examined in detail the definition of performance?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a procedure exist to ensure the Critical systems thinking project work is completed in the appropriate sequence and on time?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you currently explain your results in the teams achievement?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Cost Management Plan: The definition of the Critical systems thinking project scope what needs to be accomplished?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the limitations on pre-competitive range communications?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Critical systems thinking project estimates?
- Procurement Audit: If information was withheld, was there reasonable justification for this decision?
Step-by-step and complete Critical systems thinking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Critical systems thinking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Critical systems thinking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Critical systems thinking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Critical systems thinking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Critical systems thinking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Critical systems thinking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Critical systems thinking project with this in-depth Critical systems thinking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Critical systems thinking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Critical systems thinking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Critical systems thinking investments work better.
This Critical systems thinking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.