This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Customer Analytics assessment.
'The Art of Service has shown an excellent ability to listen to feedback, evolve their products and execute. Overall and in comparison to some of The Art of Service's BI peers, the The Art of Service 's self assessments are easy to use both for IT professionals, data analysts and business end users.' - Medicines Development IT Architect in the Manufacturing Industry
'The Art of Service self assessment' - the right tool for rapid end user adoption. Easy to learn. Every time I do an internal demo the audience is 'wowed'.' - Senior Manager, Quality Systems in the Manufacturing Industry
'Creates amazing dashboards for business insights with ease of creating complex dashboards utilizing big data from across the organization.' - Data Analytics Manager, Marketing in the Finance Industry
What Is The Customer Analytics Self-Assessment?
The Customer Analytics Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Customer Analytics work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Customer Analytics task and that every Customer Analytics outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Customer Analytics opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Customer Analytics advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Customer Analytics Self-Assessment. Featuring 625 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Analytics improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Customer Analytics Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 625 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Analytics Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Customer Analytics Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Analytics and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Customer Analytics with this Customer Analytics Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 625 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Customer Analytics?
- Define Question: What is Effective Customer Analytics?
- Measure Question: How can we improve Customer Analytics?
- Analyze Question: What is Customer Analytics's impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Improve Question: Do the Customer Analytics decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Control Question: Whats the best design framework for Customer Analytics organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Sustain Question: How do we go about Securing Customer Analytics?
Value [to you] of the Customer Analytics Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Customer Analytics Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.