This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Customer Loyalty Program assessment.
'The Art of Service has provided great service and this has created great opportunity for myself and others in our organization.' - Senior Business Intelligence Dev/Analyst in the Finance Industry
'After a tool eval of various dash-boarding technologies, The Art of Service's self assessment was our preferred solution. It was nice to see our choice validated in the self assessment outcomes.' - Sr Business Intelligence Engineer in the Services Industry
'Thank you, this is perfect - I will certainly be recommending Self Assessment dashboards to all - I can't wait to tell my colleagues on Monday' Mel F., Change Management Professional
What Is The Customer Loyalty Program Self-Assessment?
The Customer Loyalty Program Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Customer Loyalty Program work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Customer Loyalty Program task and that every Customer Loyalty Program outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Customer Loyalty Program opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Customer Loyalty Program advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Customer Loyalty Program Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Loyalty Program improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Customer Loyalty Program Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Loyalty Program Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Customer Loyalty Program Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Loyalty Program projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Loyalty Program and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Customer Loyalty Program with this Customer Loyalty Program Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What other areas of the organization might benefit from the Customer Loyalty Program team's improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Define Question: Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Customer Loyalty Program project. should it be formal and complex, are can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Measure Question: What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Customer Loyalty Program process?
- Analyze Question: In the case of a Customer Loyalty Program project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Customer Loyalty Program project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Customer Loyalty Program project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Improve Question: What is Customer Loyalty Program's impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- Control Question: Is the Customer Loyalty Program process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Sustain Question: Who will be responsible for deciding whether Customer Loyalty Program goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Value [to you] of the Customer Loyalty Program Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Customer Loyalty Program Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.