Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Self-Service Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Self-Service related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Self-Service specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Self-Service Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 876 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Self-Service improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 876 standard requirements:
- How do the Customer Self-Service results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Who controls critical resources?
- What are the basics of Customer Self-Service fraud?
- How likely is the current Customer Self-Service plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- What are the costs of reform?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- How do we maintain Customer Self-Services Integrity?
- Are we using Customer Self-Service to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
- Who else should we help?
- Did my employees make progress today?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Self-Service book in PDF containing 876 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer Self-Service self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Self-Service Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Self-Service areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Self-Service Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Self-Service projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Self-Service Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Customer Self-Service project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What Cost Control Tool Do Many Experts Say is Crucial to Customer Self-Service project Management?
- Variance Analysis: What costs are avoidable if one or more customers are dropped?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization ensure that equipment is appropriately maintained and producing valid results?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Executing Process Group: What is the critical path for this Customer Self-Service project and how long is it?
- Executing Process Group: What are some of the Customer Self-Service project management deliverables of each process group?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates developed by Customer Self-Service project personnel coordinated with those responsible for overall management to determine whether required resources will be available according to revised planning?
- Cost Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to State practices communicated to the State?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What functions does this software provide that cannot be done easily using other tools such as a spreadsheet or database?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines been set up for how the procurement process should be conducted?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Self-Service Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Self-Service project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Self-Service project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Self-Service project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Self-Service project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Self-Service project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Self-Service project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Self-Service project with this in-depth Customer Self-Service Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Self-Service projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Self-Service and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Self-Service investments work better.
This Customer Self-Service All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.