Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customs valuation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customs valuation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customs valuation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customs valuation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customs valuation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Customs valuation moving forward?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Customs valuation that make it risky?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Customs valuation experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Who is going to care?
- How do you encourage people to take control and responsibility?
- For your Customs valuation project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Why dont our customers like us?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customs valuation book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customs valuation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customs valuation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customs valuation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customs valuation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customs valuation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customs valuation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Customs valuation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: What factors are contributing to progress or delay in the achievement of products and results?
- WBS Dictionary: Are current budgets resulting from changes to the authorized work and/or internal replanning, reconcilable to original budgets for specified reporting items?
- Variance Analysis: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Cost Baseline: Have you identified skills that are missing from your team?
- Procurement Audit: Are employees with cash disbursement responsibilities required to take their scheduled vacations?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the Customs valuation project have the authority and ability to avoid the risk?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Competencies and craftsmanship Ð what competencies are necessary and what level?
- Risk Register: What risks might negatively or positively affect achieving the Customs valuation project objectives?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a PMO (Customs valuation project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Customs valuation project?
Step-by-step and complete Customs valuation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customs valuation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customs valuation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customs valuation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customs valuation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customs valuation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customs valuation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customs valuation project with this in-depth Customs valuation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customs valuation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customs valuation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customs valuation investments work better.
This Customs valuation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.