Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical D Profiler Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any D Profiler related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated D Profiler specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the D Profiler Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 714 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which D Profiler improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 714 standard requirements:
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- Is there regularly 100% attendance at the team meetings? If not, have appointed substitutes attended to preserve cross-functionality and full representation?
- What are the known security controls?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. key questions are: is the solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a D Profiler study?
- What are the expected benefits of D Profiler to the stakeholder?
- How important is D Profiler to the user organizations mission?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Does D Profiler systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the D Profiler book in PDF containing 714 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your D Profiler self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the D Profiler Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which D Profiler areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough D Profiler Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage D Profiler projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step D Profiler Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 D Profiler project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Estimated size of product in number of programs, files, transactions?
- WBS Dictionary: Where learning is used in developing underlying budgets is there a direct relationship between anticipated learning and time phased budgets?
- Quality Metrics: Are there already quality metrics available that detect nonlinear embeddings and trends similar to the users perception?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A D Profiler project has three critical paths. Which BEST describes how this affects the D Profiler project?
- Risk Register: Technology risk -is the D Profiler project technically feasible?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the schedule include D Profiler project management time and change request analysis time?
- Risk Audit: Are staff committed for the duration of the product?
- Procurement Audit: Are existing suppliers that have a special right to be consulted being contacted?
- Variance Analysis: How are variances affected by multiple material and labor categories?
Step-by-step and complete D Profiler Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 D Profiler project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 D Profiler project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 D Profiler project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 D Profiler project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 D Profiler project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 D Profiler project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any D Profiler project with this in-depth D Profiler Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose D Profiler projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in D Profiler and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make D Profiler investments work better.
This D Profiler All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.