Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DB Medialab Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DB Medialab related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DB Medialab specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DB Medialab Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 708 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DB Medialab improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 708 standard requirements:
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- Think about the functions involved in your DB Medialab project. what processes flow from these functions?
- How are measurements made?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- In retrospect, of the projects that we pulled the plug on, what percent do we wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do we wish had ended earlier?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of DB Medialabs gains?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as DB Medialab leaders?
- How to Secure DB Medialab?
- How do your measurements capture actionable DB Medialab information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DB Medialab book in PDF containing 708 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DB Medialab self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DB Medialab Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DB Medialab areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DB Medialab Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DB Medialab projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DB Medialab Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 DB Medialab project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During DB Medialab project executing, a team member identifies a risk that is not in the risk register. What should you do?
- Risk Management Plan: Do the requirements require the creation of components that are unlike anything your organization has previously built?
- Schedule Management Plan: Who is responsible for estimating the activity resources?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the gestation period for the DB Medialab project with specific technology?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base DB Medialab projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Procurement Audit: If an order is divided among several vendors, is the explanation for that procedure documented?
- Scope Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the DB Medialab project?
- Project Management Plan: Development trends and opportunities. What if the positive direction and vision of the organization causes expected trends to change?
- Network Diagram: If X is long, what would be the completion time if you break X into two parallel parts of y weeks and z weeks?
Step-by-step and complete DB Medialab Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DB Medialab project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DB Medialab project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DB Medialab project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DB Medialab project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DB Medialab project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DB Medialab project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DB Medialab project with this in-depth DB Medialab Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DB Medialab projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DB Medialab and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DB Medialab investments work better.
This DB Medialab All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.