Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Lake Architecture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Lake Architecture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Lake Architecture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Lake Architecture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 917 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Lake Architecture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 917 standard requirements:
- Is this technique viable across content areas?
- How do you determine what an item is about?
- What kind of knowledge does it assess?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks?
- Where are the tools available?
- What tools should be used?
- Nature of the content?
- Data Lake on NOSQL?
- Is it redundant?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Lake Architecture book in PDF containing 917 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Lake Architecture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Lake Architecture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Lake Architecture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Lake Architecture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Lake Architecture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Lake Architecture Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data Lake Architecture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Would the Data Lake Architecture project cost sharing involve reimbursement to the sponsor?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with anticipated direct business base?
- Risk Audit: What are the commonly used work arounds in high risk areas?
- Scope Management Plan: Pop Quiz Ð What changed on Data Lake Architecture project Scope Statement input?
- Quality Management Plan: How are senior leaders, employees, and the organization involved in supporting the community?
- Lessons Learned: What things surprised you on the Data Lake Architecture project that were not in the plan?
- Network Diagram: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Data Lake Architecture project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are crucial elements of successful Data Lake Architecture project plan execution?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you consolidate reviews and analysis of evaluators?
Step-by-step and complete Data Lake Architecture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Lake Architecture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Lake Architecture project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Lake Architecture project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Lake Architecture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Lake Architecture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Lake Architecture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Lake Architecture project with this in-depth Data Lake Architecture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Lake Architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Lake Architecture and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Lake Architecture investments work better.
This Data Lake Architecture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.