Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data center bridging Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data center bridging related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data center bridging specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data center bridging Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 715 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data center bridging improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 715 standard requirements:
- What are the Key enablers to make this Data center bridging move?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- Do we all define Data center bridging in the same way?
- How will you know that the Data center bridging project has been successful?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Data center bridging that make it risky?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data center bridging book in PDF containing 715 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data center bridging self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data center bridging Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data center bridging areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data center bridging Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data center bridging projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data center bridging Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data center bridging project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: How many different communications channels does a Data center bridging project team with six people have?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are staff committed for the duration of the Data center bridging project?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
- Variance Analysis: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Scope Management Plan: For which criterion is it tolerable not to meet the original parameters?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations on taxes, fees, duties, excises, tariffs etc. not impeding (international) competition?
- Source Selection Criteria: What will you use to capture evaluation and subsequent documentation?
- Milestone List: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Team Directory: Does a Data center bridging project team directory list all resources assigned to the Data center bridging project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its financial management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Data center bridging Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data center bridging project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data center bridging project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data center bridging project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data center bridging project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data center bridging project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data center bridging project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data center bridging project with this in-depth Data center bridging Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data center bridging projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data center bridging and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data center bridging investments work better.
This Data center bridging All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.