Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data curation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data curation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data curation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data curation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 702 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data curation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 702 standard requirements:
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- What tools were used to generate the list of possible causes?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Data curation project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Data curation project lifecycle?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Data curation Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- What was the last experiment we ran?
- How will your organization measure success?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Data curation. How do we gain traction?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data curation book in PDF containing 702 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data curation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data curation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data curation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data curation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data curation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data curation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data curation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teamÕs approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Change Management Plan: What would be an estimate of the total cost for the activities required to carry out the change initiative?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you delegate tasks such as taking meeting minutes, presenting a topic and soliciting input?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and vendors?
- Risk Audit: How do you compare to other jurisdictions when managing the risk of ....?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk: Can the organization afford to undertake the Data curation project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is Data curation project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Procurement Audit: Were standards, certifications and evidence required admissible?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the career outlook for Data curation project managers in information technology?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Data curation project leaders committed to this Data curation project full time?
Step-by-step and complete Data curation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data curation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data curation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data curation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data curation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data curation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data curation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data curation project with this in-depth Data curation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data curation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data curation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data curation investments work better.
This Data curation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.