Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data portability Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data portability related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data portability specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data portability Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 653 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data portability improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 653 standard requirements:
- Do you know how you will comply with the new rights: the right to be rorgotten, the right to data portability and the right to object to profiling?
- The right to data portability is complimentary; is a bank obliged to provide me with information free of charge?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Data portability activities?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- Is a Data portability Team Work effort in place?
- What do we need to start doing?
- How do we create Buy-in?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- How do our controls stack up?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data portability book in PDF containing 653 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data portability self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data portability Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data portability areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data portability Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data portability projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data portability Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data portability project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial for the achievement of the immediate objective?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Data portability project risks?
- Quality Audit: Is the continuing professional education of key personnel explained in detail?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Data portability project via agreements?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the Data portability project risks be managed according to the Data portability projects risk management process?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Procurement Audit: Did the bidder comply with requests within the deadline set?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you work together to improve teaching and learning?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
Step-by-step and complete Data portability Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data portability project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data portability project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data portability project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data portability project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data portability project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data portability project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data portability project with this in-depth Data portability Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data portability projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data portability and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data portability investments work better.
This Data portability All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.